“Shock and awe,” the headline of this Dan Lyons article reads, “Apple legend Guy Kawasaki has become a hardcore Android fan.”
Suggested remedy for reading any article about an ex-Apple employee suddenly not using an Apple product:
- Open up this Crazy Apple Rumors article,
- Copy its text into your favourite plain text editor,
- Find and replace instances of “Steve” with the first name of the ex-Apple employee (“Guy”, in this case),
- Do the same for “Wozniak”, and the last name (“Kawasaki” here).
- Delete the part that says “co-founder”, and replace with “ex-employee”.
- Pour yourself a stiff drink. This can be done first, if you prefer.
- Read the article.